Step 1: Evaluate Your Needs
- Confirm insurance company has received your damage report.
- Confirm your claim number.
- Evaluate your vehicle and identify what’s needed to repair it.
- If the insurance company has not prepared an estimate on your behalf we will generate one for you and review it with you.
Step 2: Document The Plan
- Confirm your policy’s coverage.
- Review our payment policy with you.
- Schedule your vehicle for repairs and the projected completion date.
- Present our repair order for your authorization and signature.
- If your insurance company requires it, we submit our estimate for their approval before proceeding.
Step 3: Obtain Your Parts
- We take pictures of all the corners of the vehicle.
- We order and process your vehicle’s damaged parts
Step 4: The Body Repairs Begin
- Disassemble the damaged parts.
- Re-inspect your vehicle for any hidden damage that may have occurred.
- If additional damage is found, we notify you and provide a written supplement. It documents any additional costs or schedule changes that may be necessary.
Step 5: Body Repairs are Complete
- All damaged parts have been replaced or repaired according to plan.
- Your vehicle is inspected to ensure the repairs are complete and reflect your vehicle’s pre-accident status.
Step 6: Preparation for Painting
To ensure a pre-accident paint job, your vehicle undergoes multiple phases of careful preparation including:
Step 7: Painting (Color and Clear Coats)
- New paint is expertly mixed to match your vehicle’s existing color.
- Multiple coats of paint are applied to the repaired areas followed by clear coats for added gloss protection.
Step 8: Final Vehicle Assembly
- Final parts assembly is completed.
- Your vehicle is carefully cleaned.
- Your vehicle is carefully inspected to ensure the final repair meets our highest quality standards.
Step 9: Customer Notification
We contact you to confirm that repairs are completed, and to schedule a time for you to take delivery of your vehicle.
Step 10: Review and Delivery
We will meet with you to go over your vehicle repairs and discuss and question your concerns, to ensure your complete satisfaction.